API GATEWAY OUR DOCUMENTATION USE NGSPEEDSMS
Do you have an existing website?
Get connected with NGSPEEDSMS API code
Just copy and integrate on your platform and start sending an SMS Alerts to your customers free
This NGSPEEDSMS platform won't let you down, if you have a website you can still enjoy our services by integrating our services to your website, and is very simple to do.
You can interface an application, website, or system with our messaging gateway by using our very flexible HTTP API request connection. Once you're connected, you'll be able to deliver messages or check your balance.
The parameters are
1. recipient: The destination phone numbers. Separate multiple numbers with a comma(,)
2. username: Your ngspeedsms.com account username
3. password: Your ngspeedsms.com account password
4. sender: The sender ID to show on the receiver's phone
5. message: The text message to be sent
6. balance: Set to true only when you want to check your credit balance
7. schedule: Specify this parameter only when you are scheduling an SMS for later delivery. It should contain the date the message should be delivered. Supported format is "2009-10-01 12:30:00" i.e "YYYY-MM-DD HH:mm:ss"
API platform configuration (To Send):
API response on Success: OK
API Response confirmation: Contains
API access Account Balance API:
API Protocol: HTTP GET
Push to API as Bulk
Bulk SMS Nigeria NGSPEEDSMS the return values are
-2904=SMS Sending Failed
-2905=Invalid username/password combination
-2908=Invalid schedule date format
-2909=Unable to schedule
-2910=Username is empty
-2911=Password is empty
-2912=Recipient is empty
-2913=Message is empty
-2914=Sender is empty
-2915=One or more required fields are empty